The Workplace Justice Consortium©
The Workplace Justice Consortium© offers specialist strategic advice, training, facilitation and coaching services in organisational development, alternative dispute resolution and work culture improvement. We work principally in the domains of Diversity, Equal Employment Opportunity or EEO, Employee Relations and Culture Change.
The Workplace Justice Consortium© brings together some of the most experienced practitioners dedicated to improving organisational health and wellbeing in Australian workplaces. The Consortium was founded by Leanne Faraday-Brash, Principal of Brash Consulting and Tanya Wilson, Director of Australian Workplace Mediations (AWM), in response to a growing awareness by organisations that they can’t and shouldn’t do it all on their own.
People can not divorce themselves from their lives outside work. Their working lives and the people they work with can be difficult to handle. Change, stress, poor leadership, uncertainty and bad culture can all take their toll on the individual and the group.
We are passionate about ensuring that everyone gets a fair go.
- individual employees who may be vulnerable to other members of their team because of a lack of tolerance for individual difference including one person’s right to determine what is or isn’t welcome attention by others
- teams who may be ‘held to ransom’ by individual team members who might be disruptive, aggressive or otherwise unreasonable and who can severely impact team morale and effectiveness
- the employer that has the right to run a sustainable business and keep everyone in a job by asking them all to do an honest day’s work for an honest day’s pay.
Management may not be able to put their finger on what isn’t working. It may not be feasible for them to intervene in workplace relationships as they might not be seen as objective and independent. Sometimes the people in charge are a big part of the problem. That is where a skilled independent consultant seen as unaligned, independent, and with no personal prior history can act as the “circuit breaker”, even the “cheeky outsider” with a fresh perspective or the “critical friend” to help workplace relationships turn the corner.
At the Workplace Justice Consortium© we provide:
- a wide range of Employee Relations and Human Resource services to large and medium-sized organisations
- over thirty years combined experience in Human Resources, Organisation Development, Employee Relations and Conflict Resolution
- an extensive network of experienced professionals including psychologists, lawyers and Employee Relations practitioners
We welcome the opportunity to make a positive difference to your workplace.